Welcome to the Flotilla 20-11, District 9CR Web Site
Our flotilla operates from USCG Station St. Clair Shores in St. Clair Shores, MI
The United States Coast Guard Auxiliary, the uniformed civilian, volunteer Component of Team Coast Guard assists the active duty Coast Guard in all of its varied missions, except for military and direct law enforcement. These men and women can be found on the nation's waterways, in the air, in classrooms and on the dock, performing Search and Rescue, Maritime Domain Awareness patrols, safety patrols, vessel safety checks and public education.
The Auxiliary operates in:
- Safety and Security Patrols
- Search and Rescue
- Mass Casualty or Disasters
- Pollution Response & Patrols
- Homeland Security
- Recreational Boating Safety
- Commercial Fishing and Vessel Exams
- Platforms for Boarding Parties
- Recruit for all service in the Coast Guard
In addition to the above, the U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary operates in any mission as directed by the Commandant of the U.S. Coast Guard or Secretary of Homeland Security.
For information on membership in the