Welcome to the District 9CR Web Site
U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary
9th Coast Guard District
WelcomeThank you for your interest in U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary and the 9th Coast Guard District, Central Region. This website was authorized and approved by Commodore Mark R. Villeneuve The intent of this website is to provide essential information for our members, future members and the American Public. We hope you find the information presented here informative and useful.
Mission StatementTo remain Semper Paratus in our strategic support of the U.S. Coast Guard. The Ninth Central Region will strive to perfect expertise, to promote and improve recreational boating safety, support Coast Guard maritime homeland security efforts, and support the Coast Guard's operational, administrative, and logistical requirements.
The Ninth Central Region, while staying true to the Coast Guard's Core Values of Honor, Respect and Devotion to Duty, will provide a dynamic flexibility within our organizational programs to meet today's needs and tomorrow's challenges.
- Michigan Safe Boating Week Proclamation >>>>click here
- New VSC Manual COMDTINST M16796.8A >> click here to read
- For information on the AUXOP Association >>>click here
- Changes to Auxiliary Policies Auxiliary Manual, COMDTINST M16790.1G >>click here to read
- National has approved the Aux run Life Jacket Loaner Program. For more information read the following documents >>>M-LifeJacket Loaner Program and USCGAux Loaner Program
- The D9 Uniform Policy is now available>>View document
- District Staff - 2015 District Admin Needs and Actions are posted. >> View doc
- WebEx info is available >> Go to WebEx page
2016 Coast Guard Auxiliary Memorial Service, Grand Haven, Michigan - August 06, 2016