Join Flotilla 35-07
We are excited that you are considering being a part of our flotilla and Team Coast Guard. Below, you will find the steps to begin your membership in the Coast Guard Auxiliary.
1) Fill out 3 copies of the U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary Enrollment Application. All copies must be original and must be filled out in blue ink. When completed, DO NOT date the applications. Simply bring them to our next flotilla meeting or contact Flotilla Staff Officer, Human Resources (FSO-HR) Joe Seremet at email@example.com for more information about submission.
2) Complete the New Member Course and Examination (Open Book) at the Coast Guard Auxiliary Online Classroom.
3) Fill out and sign 1 copy of the Coast Guard Auxiliary Consent to Membership Form
4) Get finger printed for a background check. You can set up a meeting by contacting FSO-HR Joe Seremet at firstname.lastname@example.org or by attending a flotilla meeting.
5) Interview with the Flotilla Commander
6) Provide proof of citizenship (birth certificate or passport). See: section IX of the Enrollment Application.
7) Pay the annual membership dues of $35.00 with a check payable to USCG Aux 095-35-07. This can be submitted with the enrollment application.
For more information on how to join and participate in this flotilla, please e-mail email@example.com or Flotilla Staff Officer of Human Resources (FSO-HR) Joe Seremet at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have about the application process.
You can even attend one of our monthly meetings before you apply, if you have any questions or would like to get a sense of what we do. Our meetings are held the second Tuesday of every month at Station Calumet Harbor.
You, too, could be one of America's Volunteer Life Savers and we hope to see you on the team!